- All submitted articles go through peer-review process.
- Forms of peer-review process used by the Editorial Board:
- internal (reviewing of articles by members of the Editorial Board);
- external (reviewing of articles by leading experts in the relevant scientific fields).
- Editor-in-Chief determines the compliance of an article with the journal's scope, policy and publication requirements and forwards it to a reviewer.
- Executive secretary informs the article's authors about its status within 7 days.
- Duration of peer-review process is up to two months from the notification by the executive secretary.
- Review covers the following questions:
- whether the content of the article corresponds to its title;
- to what extent the article meets modern achievements of corresponding science;
- whether the article is apprehensible by readers, for whom it is intended, in terms of language, style and arrangement of the material, clarity of tables, charts, drawings etc.;
- what exactly the positive aspects and disadvantages of the article are, which corrections and additions the author(s) should make;
- conclusion whether the article should be accepted, declined or revised according to review.
- In case of rejection the Editorial Board provides the author(s) with motivated conclusion and review of the article, if the refusal was made based on a negative review.
- Declined articles will not be accepted again.
- The presence of a positive review is not sufficient for the publication of the article – final decision is taken by the Editorial Board.
© 2006-2018 Tver State University. All rights reserved.