Editorial Board of the journal asks authors to comply with the following rules when providing articles.
Terms of publication of articles
- Articles submitted for publication should be relevant, possess novelty, contain description of research results obtained by author(s) and conclusions.
- Articles must comply with submission guidelines.
- Articles must be prepared in LaTeX and submitted to editorial board via web-site Math-Net.ru. Authors can use AMS-LaTeX macro package for a set of complex formulas.
- LaTeX template http://pmk-vestnik.tversu.ru/author/template.tex must be used for manuscript's formatting.
- Articles must include the following information: title, full name(s) of author(s), author(s)' affiliation (place of employment) and position, a list of keywords and an abstract.
- Articles must consist of preface, consecutively numerated sections of main content, conclusion and references.
- All formulas' numbers should be right-sided.
- Only digital images are accepted. Each image should go in a separate file. All images must be referenced from within a manuscript. Figures which are not referenced will not be published.
- All papers from references list must be linked with citations within a manuscript. References for unpublished papers are not accepted.
- Articles must be written in good English, spelling must be checked by means of any available to author spell-checker.